March 5, 2007

6 Weeks


AHH!! It looks like an alien still. I was looking up stuff online to see how my baby looks so far, (since I have to wait till the 2nd of april for my first ultrasound), and this is it. Everything is still forming, that is so weird looking, hard to believe that is causing all the changes in my body and hormones. Anyways I was doing some old folk tests online to see if its a boy or girl, of course they are myths, but it said i am having a girl. I did the same one as if I were pregnant with kyler and it said a boy, so maybe I could have a girl, lol. Hopefully not too much longer before I find out.

3 comments:

Staci said...

That is so much fun! Alien baby lol. You might find this site interesting http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php laura had a baby countdown ticker on her blog, and I loved seeing how the baby was developing. I hope you can get it to work on your blog!!

CrunchyChick said...

I love "On Our Own"!! I didn't know anyone else had seen that movie!!

Staci said...

maybe it will work if you copy and paste it. I can't get it to make a link.