March 1, 2007

Bummer

O man I was so excited to go to my first doctor appointment, but I found out my insurance is not effective until April 1st so if I go in before then they will not cover anything so I am scheduled for April 2nd. I have been really lucky, no morning sickeness, just very tired but im finally getting over that phase. I didnt get morning sickeness with kyler though so its not too suprising. However I found out that I dont like the texture of yogurt anymore, it made me sick and I seriously thought it was going to all come up but I ended up just dry heaving instead which sucked, so now we avoid the yogurt.

2 comments:

Staci said...

That's no fun that you have to wait, but your lucky that you don't have morning sickness. My cousin had morning sickness for the whole first trimester.

CrunchyChick said...

Oh Sheryl! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!