April 18, 2011

Last project complete!

I FINALLY finished my 2nd and last quiet book lol.  I think they both turned out pretty cute!


Lace & tie the shoe



Mr potato head....put all his accessories on
Set the clock..I have little papers that say a time and you have to set it to that time.  Then make a hamburger on the next page...the ketchup and mustard velcro on and off




Make a phone call..the phone velcros on & off.  Then the house, its my favorite

Under the windows are pics of the kids and under the door is a pic of Tyson and I
Go fishing...they are magnetic an dthe fishing pole comes out so you can really hold it.  Then the picnic basket you unbuckle to set the table and then put all the things back in the basket.


Write a letter...then stick in the mail box (you can really stick it in there and lift the flag)

last page is tic tac toe

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

This is so cute!! I wanna make one but i'm afraid it'll take to long and i'll never finish. Your kids are adorable and funny. I love that video of kaylee walking on her knees!

Tyson and Sheryl said...

thanks lol ya I was on the verge of never getting it finished. The first one was not as long but hten since i had one finished I tookd forever getting the second one done. I cant wait to know what your having!I bet your way excited, how are you feeling?

The Osborne's said...

So cute sheryl i love it! i want to finish mine so bad!!