May 21, 2007

Our Camping Trip

We went camping over the weekend to Settlement Canyon, up near Tooele. It was very fun!! Here are a few pictures that we took.


Here are the boys setting the tent up


Almost finished

Kyler and mom in front of the tent. Its all set up and ready.
By the way I'm 4 -1/2 months prego and look huge! lol


Kyler wanted to make a big fire


Cooking our food. We had potatoes and corn or hot dogs for dinner. For breakfast we had hashbrowns eggs and bacon. Tyson cooked all the meals, except we made our own smoares and hot dogs. It was way good! Camping food is the best!!


Here is the rope swing they had down by our camp site. It was so much fun. Kyler was very brave and went on it by himself. Then I had him and Tyson test it out and both go together to see how much weight it could hold before I went, lol of course they didnt take pictures of me, they put me on video so I dont have a picture to show. it was a lot of fun though!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Fun camping trip!! You look so cute with your pregnant belly, and your hair is soo long! You find out what your having soon don't you? YAY!