March 27, 2012

It's been a while...

I realized I have the hardest time staying updated on here lol.  So much has happened in the last few months I dont even know where to begin.  I was able to go down and see my brother for 3 days after he graduated boot camp.  Thanks to my amazing husband for watching the kids, I feel bad they couldnt go but it would of been a night mare taking everyone! Luckily the pics and videos I took worked out good.

Kylers team won the sportsman ship award for basketball.  They were the only team in the whole 4th grade, which was awesome!  They also won the championship, unfortunatly I was with my brother during his last game, but I know they did awesome! 

Kayden starts tee-ball in May and he is sooo excited!  Kyler will be playing baseball as well, so it will be interesting to see how this season works out lol.  Its going to be real crazy once kaylee gets into dance and things too! 

We are going to Disneyland in 2 1/2 weeks.  I am soo excited!! Its our first, real vacation with the kids.  We went to vegas for kylers birthday a few years ago, which was fun but that atomospere there sucks lol.  I am excited to see how Kaylee and Kayden react to everything, they are soo excited!  I will be sure adn post pictures when we come back. 


Here are a few random pictures:

Championships

Sportsmanship t-shirts

Kayden taking Kaylee hunting

"No hands mommy"
Making cookies

4 comments:

The Osborne's said...

I love to see your pictures, soon we can just see you in person! The picture of Kayden and Kaylee hunting is soo cute. Love you guys and congrats Kyler for doing so good in basketball!

Tyson and Sheryl said...

Thanks I have a hard time keeping up lol I am so excited you guys are moving to idaho, cant wait to see you soon!

Software information said...

Louis Vuitton's water resistant, flames legend, the Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher actual magnitude is hard to follow, is usually a painting them along with, named Canvas, material supplies, plus a layer of water resistant Faux wood bag amazing, really it's hard to wear. In addition to the "durable", one humdred and fifty years of record, Lv, the particular Sac Chanel Soldes start, specializing in elegant in addition to aristocratic sector, but also for the emblem brand to stand agency motive. Chanel cups as well got your history on the Chanel brand, Chanel spectacles design designed from your info on designed, imaginative technological innovation plus superior traces, is plainly affecting a format; In addition to the sophisticated Sac Louis Vuitton image with Chanel spectacles , glasses using unique conforms plus avant-garde style and colouring to seduce your eye area from the general public. Sac Chanel

Sudhir said...

Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined Marriage certificate ,
Marriage certificate in delhi!