January 25, 2012

Happy Moment!

Yesterday was a happy moment.....

Everytime someone goes to the bathroom, Kaylee grabs herself and runs in after them saying "pee".  I think she is too little to control her bladder still, but I let her sit down and try anyway.  Sometimes I dont even take her clothes or diaper off because she does it so frequent its almost annoying lol.  Anyway, yesterday Kayden was in the bathroom and she does the usual, grabs herself and runs in after him saying "pee".  I dont like them in the bathroom together so I had kayden hurry and finish and then let her sit down.  Her diaper was wet and needed to be changed anyway so while she was on her potty I ran to get her another diaper.  I come back in and she says "poo poo" . I look and sure enough she has gone poo and pee.  I was so happy giving her lots of praise and kisses.  I dont want to get my hopes up because my boys were at least 2 before they were but we will see.  At least she is headed in the right direction. 


Another funny moment....
We were lookin at the kids scrapbooks and I gave kayden his book to look at.  He sees a picture of a baby (it was him, but he didnt know) and he was barley born, so he still had his umbilical cord clamp on.  He looks at it like he has so much compassion for the poor thing and says "What the, how can that happen to that baby?"  lol he is so funny!

3 comments:

figtwigg said...

I can just hear him saying "what the" he is so adorable.

figtwigg said...

yay, for Kaylee. Tyson trained himself so maybe she takes after him in that way.

Software information said...

Century later, produced that has Sac Chanel Pas Cher a unique sample from the "LV" emblem monogrammed fabric, Louis Vuitton, plus a helpful legendary as well as Athens turned into a fashion typical. Everybody experienced quite a few changes in peoples' passions and Sac Chanel Soldes visual concepts may also change, however Lv isn't only the actual trustworthiness of Zoran, today preserves a strong unrivaled beauty.Chanel's design and style using a special personal feel, the girl's pursuit of Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher flexibility, nonetheless love of male; the woman's effective separate nevertheless you will discover rich in womanliness.Chanel perfume in depth to go by your production method for modulation, but absolutely mobilise the aroma arrangement on the Sac Louis Vuitton split with the olfactory, vision, touch, pick up, tastes, and therefore nervous. Sac Chanel