May 10, 2011

Mothers Day!

I hope all you moms had a great mothers day!  I sure did.  I love being a mommy, especially when my kids make me the cutest gifts.  We went to the dollar store a week ago and Kyler wanted to bring his own money and buy a 'treat' I said no your not using your money, save it and ill buy you one thing.  He said mom please! I said fine whatever.  Well on mothers day I found out that he used that money to buy me gifts.  He is so sweet, I remember having my mom buying a gift for my dad and saying it was from us kids.  I thought it was so sweet and thoughtful that he decided to on his own.  He bought me a cute yellow bag that everything was put in and then he bougth me a pack of gum, some hot tamales, licorice, and a card.  The card was so cute, he has a sense of humor, I thought Tyson helped him pick it out but he did it all on his own.

Kayden made this cute card at preschool

Kyler made these at school & church

Kyler bought this card, its so cute. On the front it says:  Mom I just want you to know that all the motherly advice you thought I ignored over the years was not wasted...

inside says:  In fact, I plan to drive my own kids crazy with it every chance I get!!  Happy Mothers day (...and thanks!)  Than signed from Kyler and Kayden

No comments: