September 9, 2010

A little update...

We have been very busy with Kylers football. He has practice every night of the week and games on Saturdays, but he is doing awesome!! He is playing as running back and line backer. On his last game they won 22-6 and kyler scored two of the touchdowns and scored a 2 pt converstion. He is a great blocker as well. All the other parents notice that he is by far the fastest on his team and they all comment to me about it. They all thought it was his 2nd year playing. Good Job Kyler!! I will post pics of his football team in a few days when they get them back.

Kaylee is almost 4 months. She has been rolling over a lot lately and I figured now would be a good time to record her. We are going to start her on rice cereal next month. She is growing up so fast and getting so chubby.

Kayden is in preschool 3 days a week now and loves it! He has lots of friends and has sharing time every friday. This has helped with his potty training a lot too, I was a little worried at first but he is getting so big and smart!

3 comments:

figtwigg said...

oh my gosh! she is sooo big. I can't believe how much she has grown. darling.

Sharlene and Matt said...

Thats so awesome that Kyler is doing so well in football! Good job. YOur kids are adorable!

The Osborne's said...

I'm so glad you posted. I miss your family and love to see updates. We have internet now so I can do my blog! So look every once in a while. Love you guys