February 17, 2010

Our Special Day

Well the month of February has been a great one. We started it off with kylers baptism, which was very special. On Thursday, the 11th, Tyson and I got our endowments out at the Bountiful Temple. It is very pretty there. We went to a hotel Friday night with the boys and swam and spent time together. Tyson's family came up as well which was fun. Then saturday, the 13th, we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It is very speical. I told myself I would not cry, I got a little teary eyed when we had to kneel over the alter but I held back. When the two boys came in dressed in their whites is when I lost it. I think I made everyone in the room cry as well, sorry lol. Afterwards we went to dinner at Iggys with everyone and then went back to the hotel with the boys. It was a very fun, special and spirtual week for us. Anyways thanks to everyone who came, we love you all and appreciate your support.

Here are some pics outside the temple:








Here are some pictures from the hotel:

Kayden jumping off the edge

The boys playing football in the pool

Ready for bed

Tyson, Kyler, Kyle and Kayden watchin tv

1 comment:

Sharlene and Matt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys all look soo good and so happy. How awesome!