February 7, 2010

Kylers Baptism

WOW I am so proud of Kyler for getting baptized. I am also so proud of Tyson and how far he has come. He did an awesome job baptizing Kyler. They have practiced how to stand and do the dunk for a couple days and they had it down good. Tyson got to confirm Kyler as well which was AMAZING!!! I never would of guessed it was his first time. He did such a good job, I couldnt ask for a better husband. I love my family and am so happy and thankful for our blessings!



Daddy and Kyler



Kyler

The family

4 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

Congratulations!! You guys are all so cute. When are you due? Kyler is getting big. Congrats. We need to get together sometime!

Tyson and Sheryl said...

Thanks I am due June 2nd. lol I feel like im having twins. We got to see her today, she is already 1 pound 5 ounces. Did you know mills is coming out wed?

scott and jessica doman said...

that is so so exciting. I am so happy for you guys... and the temple next week? that is awesome yuor family is so cute... and the boys r so big. That will be fun a little girl. cute cute

Tyson and Sheryl said...

yep we have had a lot this month lol but its all good stuff so thats good. We are going to be sealed on sat the 13th so we are excited