November 29, 2009

Our newest update!

So last night at 9pm Tyson recieved a call from a number he didnt know. Then the same number called my phone. I called the number back and no one answered, we didnt know who it was and thought it was odd. About 15 minutes later the same number called me back. I answered and it was Brother Allred, (I didnt know who he was). He said he was in the bishopric and needed to talk to us. I said, "Ok, what is it about?" He said, "I would rather tell you in person." So now Im kinda confused but I tell Tyson and he says, "I bet we got a calling." Sure enough he was right. LOL I am now the primary teacher for the 7 year olds so I get to teach Kyler until he turns 8. Tyson is now the cub scout leader for the wolves, so he will be teaching Kyler scouts. Anyways thats the newest update, we are both excited, definetly a big change lol.

1 comment:

scott and jessica doman said...

cute bday pics. how exciting!!!! and happy bday to tyson- for some reasom i remember his bday is today.