December 4, 2008

Christmas Decorations

K so I am WAY excited for chirstmas this year. Kayden is actually old enough to enjoy opening presents and be somewhat excited. He has such a cute personality, its fun. However, my tree ornaments and decorations get taken off more then 5 times daily. Its very annoying. I think he has already broken 3 ornanments and my little snowman chair (luckily that could be fixed). So after throwing away the broken ornaments I decided to hang them all a little higher, duh why didnt I do that to begin with? lol Anyways here are my cute decorations.

Our tree and my cute snowman ladder


My cute little snowman, (this was the chair Kayden broke)

Our stockings and nativity scene


my cute christmas village, I love this in the window.
Our table placemats


Kyler and I made this gingerbread house

2 comments:

The Osborne's said...

Your decorations are so cute! I will take a pic of my little tree and put it on my blog. I can't wait to see you guys in only 2 weeks!!!

figtwigg said...

I cant wait to see your house in person on Christmas Eve