September 26, 2008

Poor Kayden

So lately its been crazy trying to pack and move with the boys, especially kayden becasue he gets into EVERYTHING!!! Its so true, while we were moving stuff into the new place he grabbed a piece of wood from the fireplace and smashed his foot. Its still bruised pretty good. Then about 2 days later we were up cleaning the aptartment and I was vacuuming around the corners of the wall. Well, the vacuum kept falling over on me so I laid it flat on the floor and decided to just drag it along. Well I never would of thought that within seconds Kayden would come along and stick his fingers into the motor, ya it got him pretty good. Luckily I turned if off right when I did. It took of a layer of his skin on two fingers and he has been pretty clingy lately, yet he still loves the vacuum. Well I learned my lesson, I have to keep a way better eye on him, some thing I never imagined or even though about watching becasue I wouldnt htink he would get into, boy was I wrong. Here are some pictures of his poor owies! Sorry they are kind of blurry, he wouldnt hold still.

2 comments:

The Osborne's said...

I can't believe how sad that is. Poor Kayden I feel so bad, those pictures look horrible. I hope he feels better soon. Those pictures of Kyler on the first day of school are so cute! He is a stud! You better watch out, he's going to have all the girls!

figtwigg said...

BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE AND I WILL KISS HIM BETTER! LOL