July 19, 2007

Project Complete!

Well I finished about a week ago with everything but the name. We have had the hardest time coming up with a name, we liked the name Kayden but it seems like there are a lot of kids named that, so we were trying to think of other names. Its been so hard, so we thought about it and realized that if we named our kid something other then Kayden just so it was not as popular, whose to say it wouldnt be in the future. So we decided on Kayden Eugene Branch named after his daddy! So here is the final project. (of course the date will be added after I have him).

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

I can tell you put in a lot of love and it turned out beautiful! Congrats!

Kasynia said...

Super cute! That makes me want to do some more cross-stitching. I need to post pictures of my quilt or something. I think its kind of funny I did it when I don't have anything to do with it.